Monday, November 16, 2015

Heart

Heart- it's afraid of what it doesn't already know.

So would you rather spend a night sleeping on the moon? Or on a raft floating in the Pacific?
I'd take a night on the moon. I'm not a fan of whatever you can't see below you in the ocean, in fact: I'm terrified of it. If you dropped me in the middle of the Pacific I would die. Likewise I would carry some worry if I was put on the moon all alone, but I wouldn't be scared. It'd be an adventure and my view would be top-notch. Also, as far as I know, there isn't any living thing that could kill me on the moon; unlike the ocean, where I stick my hand in the water and I'm dead within two minutes. I know that the ocean has been explored a lot more, and It's much closer to home. I'm not sure what causes my fear of it, but it's a very significant one in my life. Therefore, my final answer is the Moon, where I would feel safe and adventure into the unknown.

7 comments:

  1. Um, I hate to break it to you, but I'm pretty sure the lack of oxygen would kill you on the moon faster than anything in the ocean. But then again, maybe a quick death is better than being ripped limb from limb by a shark or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you posed the two situations as a choice. Personally, I would love to spend a night in the trees of the Redwood Forrest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pg slot รับฟรีเครดิต ผู้ให้บริการเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ ที่มาแรงที่สุด pg slot รับรองความคุ้มราคาจากถ้าเกิดคูณเริ่มจะมีความรู้สึกว่าของฟรีไม่มีในโลก บอกเลยว่าคุณคิดผิดแล้ว ด้วยเหตุว่าเว็บไซต์ของเราแจกจริงไม่ต้องแชร์

    ReplyDelete