Sunday, October 11, 2015

Red Brick Houses

I used to throw bricks on the concrete for fun because it made a loud Noise.
They were the bricks that were left over from the big brick house we bought.
Jahmal thought it was so dope to throw those bricks around.
I miss throwing the bricks around, I wish I never left that house.
I miss playing football with Jahmal, and I miss the bricks that made all the houses in that neihhborhood.
I miss the people there too, because they cared more about the people on the outside of their bricks.

2 comments:

  1. The Historic Red Brick Neighborhood offers 2 room single family cottage style homes to administration individuals positioned E1-E6. Highlights include: completely prepared kitchens, focal air, washer/dryer hookups, painted cellar, and a sunroom. With delightful perspectives of the Franklin Mountains and the parade field, the Historic Red Bricks are strategically placed specifically on post close to the Cassidy entryway and most homes are inside strolling separation of the Welcome Center, Freedom Crossing Shopping Center, PX, and the Commissary. Styles and period of homes in this area shift.

    ReplyDelete