Sunday, October 4, 2015

The fastest food

My main girl is In-n-out, but she doesn't know about my side chick. (Chick Fil A)
I'm not very loyal to my main, every once in a while I'll go back to an old girl like Burger King.
Subway is always there for me though. She's more of like a good friend I can talk to about my problems, every once in a while i'll stay and sit down but usually I just grab my sandwich and bounce. I'll go hit up Roxberry, but that's only on a special occasion, usually not weekends. I used to hit up McDonalds a lot but she's kinda ratchet, I can't have that shiz tearing my rep down. Pizza Pie Cafe doesn't taste very good, but she gives me as much as I want so that's not a bad option. JCW's is close to my home (VASA) so I'll go over there sometimes. Sometimes the biggest decider for me is just gas money, or whatever I'm feeling.

2 comments: