Sunday, September 13, 2015

Dream Life

I like driving at night. I like listening to music and driving at night. I always can see it in my head. When I picture it, I’m leaving a party. My wife and I are dressed up nice, suit and dress, it must’ve been a nice event. The car I’m driving is black. I don’t know what kind of car it is because I’m not a car guy. I know what music is playing because I’m a music guy. It’s slow, sounds old. One minute its Chris Botti, and the next it’s a Nocturne by Chopin. I’ve always been into old, slow music. I don’t recognize the girl, that means I haven’t met her yet. I can’t promise that I’m anywhere close to here, in fact, I’m probably not. It doesn’t show me where I’m headed, there’s nothing plugged into the GPS so I’m probably on my way home. I just hope for one thing, that wherever we’re headed, I hope it’s a long drive.

4 comments: